Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nick P on ... "She's the Man"


She’s way too good at beach soccer. No one’s good at beach soccer. Not even soccer players are good at beach soccer. [Me: How do you know that?] Because I’ve been on a beach once!

...

Everyone who’s playing soccer is ridiculously good looking. That’s not realistic.




DRAMAAAAAA!


 
I can see why we’re watching this movie, hon.



This is ridiculous. Nobody would ever think she was a guy. This movie is preposterous.   



I need at least 3 more beers to watch this.



[At the kissing booth:]  Sounds like a good way to get hepatitis. 



Hilarious! They hit the guy with the thing! 



  This is so awkward! All the awkward. Girls and guys, and girls as guys. 



That’s pretty much my experience. Screw you guys, I hate high school.  



 
They have couches in women’s rooms?



Oh my god, it’s like soccer is a sport people care about. That’s how I know this movie is fiction.




No comments:

Post a Comment